09.10.2021 – Home Game vs. New Albany
Band members should plan on eating before report time. Hot dogs and water are provided by the Band Boosters during third quarter, but this should not be considered dinner.
“To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late.”
4:00 PM – Report Time for Rehearsal (on the Practice Field)
5:15 PM – Change Into Uniforms
5:55 PM – Report to Parade Block
6:05 PM – March to Fulton Field
6:45 PM – Pre-Game Show
7:00 PM – Kick-Off
8:00 PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:20 PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
9:25 PM – Load Equipment (approximate time)
9:35 PM – March back to LHS (approximate time)
10:10 PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday (Full Uniform)
_____ Black Band Socks
_____ Black Band Shoes
_____ Shorts and Dark Shirt (with sleeves) to wear underneath uniform
_____ Black Gloves
_____ Instrument and Accessories
_____ Binder with Stand Tunes
– Make sure you have correct shoes and band socks (Must be correct length).
– No jewelry or nail polish is to be worn with any uniform, including earrings and other piercings.
– Long hair should be put up in a bun or a ponytail. Hair must be neat and off the collar.
– Instruments need to be cleaned, polished, and sticks taped prior to report time.
– Next Thursday will be a rehearsal at Fulton Field, with a preview of our contest show beginning at 8 PM.
– Next Friday (9/17) is our 100th anniversary concert, downtown Lancaster. The concert is free and open to the public. We will begin with a short parade starting at Mt. Pleasant Elementary School at 6 PM.
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults with the band must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– IMPORTANT – Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.