1. So question that I have, if my child doesn’t take medicine on a regular basis, with exception of occasional pain reliever do I still need to fill out any of the medicine forms for camp?


    1. If you wish to have medications such as Tylenol, Advil, Aleve or TUMs (Antacid), available during band camp you will need to provide the medication and complete the attached for administering over the counter medication. The medication should be in an original, unopened container with the student’s name on it. The small container would be helpful. (24 count bottles.)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s