Saturday, October 28, 2017
OMEA State Marching Band Finals
11:45AM – Report Time / Warm Up
12:30PM – Full Band on the field
1:45PM – Load equipment
2:00PM – Eat, Get on uniforms
Bring a sack lunch or have something brought to you at this time.
Saturday will be cold. Be sure to dress accordingly.
2:40PM – Meet in Auditorium for Announcements
2:50PM – Load Buses
3:00PM – Depart LHS
4:25PM – Arrive at Hilliard Darby HS
5:10PM – Warm Up
6:15PM – BAND OF GOLD PERFORMANCE!!!
7:00PM – Presentation of Ratings
7:30PM – Load Buses
7:45PM – Depart Hilliard Darby HS
9:00PM – Arrive at Lancaster HS, unload
9:30PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean
Checklist for Saturday
_____ Black Band Socks
_____ Black Band Shoes
_____ Shorts and Dark Shirt (with sleeves) to wear underneath uniform
_____ Black Gloves
– For more information regarding Saturday’s State Finals performance please visit http://www.omeasmbf.org/spectator-information.html
– The Band of Gold’s annual Marching Band Concert will be held on Thursday, November 2 in the High School Auditorium. Rehearsals will be held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as regularly scheduled.
– The Lancaster Veteran’s Day Parade will be on Saturday, November 11. Practices will be Wednesday and Thursday of that week 3-5pm.
– The Marching Band Banquet will be held on Tuesday, November 14 in the High School cafeteria, beginning at 7:00pm.
– The Holiday Parade is on Saturday, November 18 with practices on Thursday of that week.