Schedule for Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Lancaster Independence Day Parade
8:30am Percussion Report Time
9:15am Winds/Guard/Field Commander Report Time
Meet at the Band Booster Fair Booth (round building behind the grandstands).
10:00am Parade begins
11:30am Parade concludes (approximate time)
12:00pm Band room opens to return equipment (approximate time)
Announcements and Reminders for the Week
– Instruments must be taken home on Tuesday. The band room will NOT be open Wednesday morning.
– It is extremely important that band members eat breakfast before arriving and drink plenty of water before arriving.
– All band members need to check and double check their summer uniforms to make sure they fit.
– Be sure your white shoes fit properly. Wear them to practice on Monday or Tuesday.
Summer Uniform Check List
Summer polo shirt (without a shirt underneath)
Summer Uniform shorts
White band socks (must be appropriate length…see below)
Plain white shoes without stripes or markings
Additional Uniform Reminders
– Hair must be up and off the collar. Either braid it and pull it up or put it in a bun.
– Jewelry cannot be worn in uniform (and no nail polish). Shirts must be tucked in and a black or brown belt should be worn. White socks must be crew length (not ankle length or no-show).