We are excited to be supporting our soccer team this Friday and to have the opportunity to perform on the new turf for the first time! Below is Friday’s itinerary.
Friday, August 17, 2018
5:45PM – Report Time
6:00PM – Load Equipment
6:25PM – Report to Parade Block
6:35PM – March to Fulton Field
7:05PM – Star Spangled Banner
7:15PM – Game begins
8:00PM – Halftime (approximate time)
8:20PM – Load Equipment
8:45PM – March back to LHS (approximate time)
9:15PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday (Summer Uniform)
_____ White Band Socks
_____ White Tennis Shoes
_____ Band Shorts
_____ Black or Brown belt
_____ Band Polo Shirt (tucked in)
_____ Instrument and Accessories
– Make sure you have clean white tennis shoes and white band socks (Must be correct length). No jewelry or nail polish is to be worn with any uniform, including earrings and other piercings. Long hair should be put up in a bun.
– Instruments need to be cleaned, polished, and sticks taped prior to report time.
– Reminder about itineraries: “To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late.”
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults with the band must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– IMPORTANT – Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.