07.05.21 – Independence Day Parade
Schedule for Monday, July 5, 2021
Lancaster Independence Day Parade
8:45am Percussion/Guard Report Time
9:00am Brass/Woodwind Report Time
Meet at the Band Booster Fair Booth (round building behind the grandstands).
10:00am Parade begins
10:45am Band of Gold finishes parade (approximate time)
11:30am Band room opens to return equipment (approximate time)
12:00pm Band room closes
Announcements and Reminders for the Week
– It is extremely important that band members eat breakfast before arriving and drink plenty of water before arriving.
– All band members need to check and double check their summer uniforms to make sure everything fits.
– Be sure your black shoes fit properly. If they weren’t worn to practice, wear them some over the week to break them in.
Summer Uniform Check List
Gold summer polo shirt
Black summer Uniform shorts
Black ankle socks
Black band shoes (“Dinkles”)
Additional Uniform Reminders
– Hair must be up/back and off the collar.
– Jewelry cannot be worn in uniform (and no nail polish). Shirts must be tucked in. Black socks must be ankle length.