Band members should plan on eating before report time. Hot dogs and water are provided by the Band Boosters during third quarter, but this should not be considered dinner.
“To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late.”
4:15PM – Report Time for Rehearsal (on the Practice Field)
5:00PM – Load Equipment
5:30PM – Run through Stand Tunes with Cheerleaders
5:50PM – Report to Parade Block
6:00PM – March to Fulton Field
6:45PM – Pre-Game Show
7:00PM – Kick-Off
8:00PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:20PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
9:35PM – March back to LHS (approximate time)
10:10PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday (Summer Uniform)
_____ Black Band Socks (ankle length)
_____ Black Band Shoes (Dinkles)
_____ Black Band Shorts
_____ Gold Band Polo Shirt (tucked in)
_____ Instrument and Accessories
– Make sure you have correct shoes and band socks (Must be correct length).
– No jewelry or nail polish is to be worn with any uniform, including earrings and other piercings.
– Long hair should be put up in a bun or a ponytail. Hair must be neat and off the collar.
– Instruments need to be cleaned, polished, and sticks taped prior to report time.
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults with the band must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– IMPORTANT – Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.