Be sure to eat before report time. You may bring money for food at third quarter break also if you would like.
3:40 PM – Report Time
3:45 PM – Rehearsal on Practice Field
4:45 PM – Load Equipment
5:15 PM – Meet in Auditorium for Announcements
5:25 PM – Load Buses (masks required)
5:35 PM – Depart LHS for Reynoldsburg
6:15 PM – Arrive at Reynoldsburg, Unload
6:40 PM – March into Stadium
7:00 PM – Kick-Off
8:00 PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:15 PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
9:40 PM – Depart Reynoldsburg (approximate time)
Band members are instructed to contact their parents when we are 20-30 minutes away. If there are ever significant changes to the itinerary, we will also post updates on social media.
10:20 PM – Arrive at LHS, Unload equipment as needed (approximate time)
10:30 PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday (Full Uniform)
_____ Black Band Socks
_____ Black Band Shoes
_____ Black Dress Pants
_____ Gold Polo
_____ Band Warm Up Jacket
_____ Instrument and Accessories
_____ Mask (for the bus ride)
– If you missed any rehearsals throughout the week, you must speak with a director to see if you will be prepared enough to perform. This will be done on a case-by-case basis.
– No jewelry or nail polish is to be worn with any uniform, including earrings and other piercings. Long hair should be put up in a bun. Nothing can be a distraction. If you have questions or problems with this, talk to a director before Friday.
– Reminder about itineraries: “To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late.”
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults near the band must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– IMPORTANT – Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.