Band members in grades 6-12 were given order forms and brochures yesterday for our popcorn fundraiser. Order forms and money are due on Monday, January 24.
Here are some important details regarding the fundraising:
- Please fill out your order form neatly. For the Teacher/Coordinator write FACTOR. For the School/Organization write LANCASTER HS BAND.
- Profits for students currently in grades 8-12 will go to their individual account and can be used for band fees.
- Checks should be made payable to “Lancaster Band Boosters”
- Products will be delivered to the school during the week of February 14
- For every 10 items sold, students will receive a cash envelope worth $5, $10, or $20 dollars.
- Those who sell 15 items will receive a 5-lb bag of gummi bears.
- You can set up an online store so that you can sell to out-of-town friends and family members. These products will still benefit you personally and will be shipped directly to them. Information to set up your online store can be found here.
- This fundraiser is the primary fundraiser to raise money for next year’s marching band fees.
- Brochures and order forms can be picked up in the band room.