– We will be wearing full uniforms (new black pants and traditional uniform jacket).
– Be sure to eat before report time.
4:00 PM – Rehearsal on Practice Field
5:05 PM – Load Equipment
5:20 PM – Get On Uniforms
5:50 PM – Report to Parade Block (on the Practice Field)
6:00 PM – March to Fulton Field (Homecoming Parade)
6:50 PM – Pre-Game Performance
7:00 PM – Kick-Off
8:00 PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:20 PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
9:35 PM – Post-Game Performance (entire show)
9:50 PM – Load Equipment
10:15 PM – March back to LHS (approximate time)
10:30 PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday (Football Uniform)
_____ Black Band Socks (crew length)
_____ Black Band Shoes (Dinkles)
_____ Shorts and Dark Shirt (with sleeves) to wear underneath uniform
_____ Black Gloves
_____ Instrument and Accessories
_____ Water for Rehearsal
– If you missed any rehearsals throughout the week, you must speak with a director to see if you will be prepared to perform. This will be done on a case-by-case basis.
– No jewelry or nail polish is to be worn with any uniform, including earrings and other piercings. Hair must be off the shoulders.
– Reminder about itineraries: “To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late.”
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults in the end zone must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– IMPORTANT – Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.