Friday, September 29, 2017
3:45PM – Report Time / Warm Up
4:20PM – Rehearsal (On the practice field)
4:55PM – Load Equipment
5:05PM – Change into Uniforms
Be sure to bring food or have food brought to you to eat at this time. Do not leave the school.
5:45PM – Report to Parade Block
6:00PM – March to Fulton Field
6:40PM – Pre-Game Show
7:00PM – Kick-Off
8:00PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:20PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
9:35PM – March back to LHS (approximate time)
10:10PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday
_____ Black Band Socks
_____ Black Band Shoes
_____ Shorts and Dark Shirt (with sleeves) to wear underneath uniform
_____ Black Gloves
– There is NO contest this weekend. Enjoy your time off!
– This Thursday, September 28, band members are invited to help decorate the band booster fair booth from 5:30-7:00pm. Pizza will be provided. Sign up by the music office door.
– The annual Sherman-Ewing football game is Wednesday, October 4. If you are able to come and cheer on our Junior High Bands, the students and directors would greatly appreciate it.
– Next week’s game is away versus Pickerington Central.
– Our next competition will be Saturday, October 7. Expect an early report time (8am or earlier). We perform at Lexington early afternoon and Maysville in the evening. More details are coming soon.
– The Band of Gold will perform at OMEA State Finals on Saturday, October 28 at Hilliard Darby High School. Expect an evening performance time, but you will need to reserve the entire day.