Away Football Game at Pickerington North
Friday, October 19, 2018
3:45PM – Percussion Report Time
4:00PM – Full Band Rehearsal (On the practice field)
4:40PM – Load Equipment
4:45PM – Change into Uniforms
Please be sure to get something to eat during this time.
5:20PM – Meet in Auditorium for Announcements
5:30PM – Load Buses
5:40PM – Depart LHS for Pickerington North
6:15PM – Arrive at Pickerington North, Unload
7:00PM – Kick-Off
8:00PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:30PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
10:00PM – Depart Pickerington (approximate time)
10:40PM – Arrive at LHS, Unload equipment (approximate time)
11:00PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
– Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults in the end zone must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– Next week’s Football Game (Thursday, October 25) is a home game versus Reynoldsburg. There will be a special recognition for senior band members at halftime for Senior Night.
– The Band of Gold will perform at OMEA State Finals on Saturday, October 27 at Hilliard Bradley High School. Expect a morning report time. We will be performing at approximately 9:45pm.
– The Band of Gold’s annual Marching Band Concert will be held on Thursday, November 1 in the High School Auditorium. There will be a small reception afterwards with cake and cookies.