Schedule for Thursday, July 4, 2019
Lancaster Independence Day Parade
8:30am Percussion/Guard Report Time
9:00am Winds/Field Commander Report Time
Meet at the Band Booster Fair Booth (round building behind the grandstands).
10:00am Parade begins
11:30am Parade concludes (approximate time)
12:00pm Band room opens to return equipment (approximate time)
Announcements and Reminders for the Week
– Instruments must be taken home on Wednesday. The band room will NOT be open Thursday morning.
– It is extremely important that band members eat breakfast before arriving and drink plenty of water before arriving.
– All band members need to check and double check their summer uniforms to make sure they fit.
– Be sure your black shoes fit properly. Wear them to practice on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Summer Uniform Check List
New Gold summer polo shirt (without a shirt underneath)
Summer Uniform shorts
Black ankle socks
Black band shoes (“Dinkles”)
Additional Uniform Reminders
– Hair must be up and off the collar. Either braid it and pull it up or put it in a bun.
– Jewelry cannot be worn in uniform (and no nail polish). Shirts must be tucked in and a black belt should be worn. Black socks must be ankle length.