1:15PM – Band room opens if you need to get anything
2:00PM – Rehearsal at Fulton Field
3:30PM – Load Equipment
3:50PM – Walk back to LHS
4:10PM – Eat & Change into Uniforms
Be sure to bring something to eat or have something brought to you at 4:30pm. Do not leave the school during this time!
5:10PM – Meet Outside Band Room for Announcements
5:20PM – Load Buses
5:30PM – Depart LHS for Pickerington Central
6:10PM – Arrive at Pickerington Central, Unload
7:00PM – Kick-Off
8:00PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:15PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
9:45PM – Depart Pickerington Central (approximate time)
10:25PM – Arrive at LHS, unload equipment (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday
_____ Black Band Socks
_____ Black Band Shoes
_____ Shorts and Dark Shirt (with sleeves) to wear underneath uniform
_____ Black Gloves
– Make sure you have correct shoes and band socks (Must be correct length). No jewelry or nail polish is to be worn with any uniform, including earrings and other piercings. Long hair should be put up in a bun.
– Instruments need to be cleaned, polished, and sticks taped prior to report time.
– Reminder about itineraries: “To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late.”
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults with the band must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– IMPORTANT – Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.
– If your son/daughter would like to ride home with you after the game, please be sure to check the following guidelines:
“Parents must submit a written request at least 24 hours prior to departure. Notification on the day of the trip cannot be accepted. The student and parent must check out before leaving. There will be an assigned chaperone or staff member near the buses for this purpose.”