Away Football Game vs. Hilliard Davidson
Friday, September 23, 2016
Band members will be wearing full uniforms tonight.
Be sure to get something to eat after school.
3:45PM – Report Time
Percussion – On the pad
Winds and Guard – On the practice field
4:15PM – Full Band Rehearsal (On the practice field)
4:45PM – Load Equipment
5:00PM – Change into Uniforms
Do not leave the school during this time!
5:25PM – Meet in Auditorium for Announcements
5:30PM – Load Buses
5:35PM – Depart LHS for Hilliard Davidson
6:45PM – Arrive at Hilliard Davidson, Unload
7:30PM – Kick-Off
8:30PM – Halftime Performance (approximate time)
9:45PM – Game concludes (approximate time)
10:00PM – Depart Hilliard Davidson (approximate time)
11:00PM – Arrive at LHS, Unload equipment (approximate time)
11:15PM – Band is dismissed once the band room is clean (approximate time)
Checklist for Friday
_____ Black Band Socks
_____ Black Band Shoes
_____ Shorts and Dark Shirt (with sleeves) to wear underneath uniform
_____ Black Gloves
– Instruments need to be cleaned, polished, and sticks taped prior to report time.
– Reminder about itineraries: “To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late.”
– We encourage our parents and band supporters to cheer loudly and enjoy the band from the stands. Due to safety, limited space, and athletic department rules, adults in the end zone must have a chaperone or equipment badge.
– IMPORTANT – Please do not park on either side of the fire lane at any time. This is the drive that loops around directly to the band room and to the front of the GAC entrance. Parents are asked to find a designated parking spot to drop off or pick up your son/daughter.
– All band members are invited to help decorate the Band Booster Fair Booth on Wednesday, September 28 from 5:30-7:00. Pizza will be provided.
– Next week’s Football Game (Friday, September 30) is away at Grove City.
– We will be competing at two competitions on Saturday, October 1. We will perform in the middle of the day at Athens and in the evening at Pickerington North. We will stop back to Lancaster High School in the afternoon where a meal will be provided.